Care Synergy History
Care Synergy, formed in 2014, is the region’s largest end-of-life care network. Care Synergy provides mission support services for not-for-profit, community-based hospice and palliative care affiliate organizations serving Colorado’s Front Range.
Care Synergy’s affiliate organizations continue to operate as distinct and independent, not-for-profit mission-driven hospice and palliative care organizations while working together to share best practices and serve more Coloradans along the Front Range.
Care Synergy better positions affiliate organizations to:
- Expand our geographic footprint of care delivery
- Share best practices and care for more Coloradans
- Be better positioned to meet the continuing changes in healthcare
- Improving Quality Care and Patient/Family Outcomes.
- Maximizing Operational Economies and Efficiencies
- Optimizing Strategic Positioning
- Continuing Growth
- Ensuring Sustainability