Make a difference every day by building meaningful relationships and treating the whole patient. At Care Synergy and our affiliates, we believe each day counts – both for our patients and our team members who care for them.
We have open administrative positions with Care Synergy and clinical positions with our Affiliates. We’re looking for passionate employees who share our vision.
Attention RN Case Managers and Admissions RNs:
Be scheduled for 72 hours and get paid for 80!
Care Synergy is introducing an innovative new program called “Take Care of You – Scheduling” that gives RN Case Managers and Admissions RNs additional time off to balance their work and life responsibilities.
About the Care Synergy Network
The Care Synergy Network connects four not-for-profit hospice, home health and palliative care providers across Colorado’s Front Range. We believe our network model allows affiliate organizations to leverage best practices, learn from each other, and thrive and grow in serving individuals and families in their communities.
The support of Care Synergy provides financial stability and allows for great benefits and competitive salaries while empowering our organizations to maintain their unique identities and build on their proud legacies.
What Drives Us
As a network of hospice, home health and palliative care providers, Care Synergy provides a full continuum of community-based care and services. Together, our Affiliates cover all of Colorado’s Front Range, from El Paso and Teller counties in the south to Larimer and Weld counties in the north.
Care Synergy’s mission is to support, sustain, empower and grow mission-driven, values-based, not-for-profit hospice, home health and palliative care organizations providing community-based care and services.
We are driven to support our not-for-profit affiliates and their teams in offering the best care, playing an active role in their communities and making a difference in our patients’ lives. Learn more about why we do what we do.
Our Commitment to Diversity
We value diversity, equity and inclusion, and we know it matters for our staff and our patients. We promote supportive and inclusive care for patients and their loved ones, and we know that requires fostering the same environment for our employees. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion.
Why Work with the Care Synergy Network?
Each of our Affiliates has accolades and accreditations recognizing their quality of care and commitment to their community. And that recognition comes in part because of how we recognize our employees.
We foster an environment of learning and growth among staff by offering professional development and training to help employees reach career goals.
We offer standard benefits to our employees to help them meet their career goals while staying physically and mentally healthy:
- Medical and Dental Coverages with Health Saving Plan (HSA) employer contribution
- IMA BenePLUS Card for discounts on key medical services
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance – Company paid benefit with coverage equivalent to your annual base pay
- Supplemental Life and AD&D for family members
- Long-term Disability
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Care
- 403(b) Retirement Plan w/ Employer Match – 50% match on employee contributions that are not in excess of 8% of your compensation
- Free Early Wage Access
- Referral and Certification Bonus Programs
- Education Reimbursement Program for some CSN affiliates
- Legal and Identity Theft Protection
- Mileage reimbursement – currently $0.625 per mile
- May qualify for student loan forgiveness
- Paid floating days provided, in addition to regular paid holidays, for “uniquely you” celebrations, religious observances or family events
- PTO (Vacation Pay and Sick Leave) and EIB (Extended Illness Bank)
Perks and Benefits at Work:
- Perks at Work – Employee discount pricing program
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Employee Recognition Programs